Sketchbook Project - FAIL :(







I started off the sketchbook project all guns blazing and confident I would fill up my sketchbook in no time at all, that was back in September... and... well... life got in the way and I have failed miserably to complete it. I feel awful but this has been my problem of late, always starting things and getting distracted and starting other things. Well it is my new years resolution to actually FINISH a project. It CAN be done, it WILL be done, WHO'S WITH ME!?

5 comments:

  1. You're not alone - I did exactly the same. I love the pages you have finished though. I'm with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good sketches!! Love the forest whit the dragonflies

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice start to filling it! Still not too late to complete it. I think if you can get it in before it goes on tour, they'll try to accommodate. If not, it'll still be in the permanent library once the tour is over :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad I'm not alone! I will finish it I promise, just need to get the other trillion billion ideas out of my head first...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wouldn't call it a failure. There was no required minimum of pages to complete. I actually removed some of the pages before I mailed mine in. I wasn't happy with my effort or results, but I am learning to accept myself for as much as I can do. I like your pages.

    ReplyDelete